Children’s Residential Care Business Support
Children’s residential care business support sessions focus on your specific needs and the goals you seek to achieve, including:
- Successfully navigating your Ofsted requirements.
- Improvement planning following an inadequate Ofsted inspection.
- Achieving good or outstanding Ofsted Inspection ratings.
- Registering a children’s home or residential family centre.
- Staff performance improvement and supervision.
- Registered managers Ofsted fitness interview preparation.
- Day-to-day management and business support.
- List not exhaustive – contact us to discuss your needs.
What experience do your consultants have?
- Established in 2008, Care Business Support provides solution-focused outcomes for children’s social care providers, supporting business continuity, Ofsted inspection improvement, and care management development. All consultants are child social care specialists in their own right.
- At the end of each session, you will receive a written summary with actions included.
Why should I book with you?
- Care Business Support is 100% committed to providing children’s residential care providers with a quick and easy way to get questions answered or expert advice and support when you need it most.
How does it work?
- Book your advice and support appointment to get started.
- Once you have paid, you will be re-directed to our booking form to book the session.
- We will ask you some questions to ensure we understand your specific needs.
- We will meet via our secure private online meeting room. All that is needed is a computer with webcam access.